Tuesday 7 June 2011

Where we're going you don't need roads




 Peter-pan collar top - Topshop, Skirt - H&M, Boots - Barratts, Tights - Budapest, Socks, Bag & Belt - Primark

What I wore today for a trip to Nando's with friends. I had a lovely day but i'm absolutely stuffed now so I may just lay down and wallow in my bloatedness.

It's a pretty basic outfit but it's made up of some great bargains (the best being the bag at £3 and the belt at £1.50, gotta love Primark)

Only a quick post because my History exam's on Friday and I really need to revise - lack of posts/ comments will be due to revision in the next few weeks.

Love, fum xo

10 comments:

  1. oh you look gorgeous love your style! i've never seen this top in black but its gorgeous and love the tights! know what you mean about nandos its amazing but you always eat too much! xxxx
    (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is so cute - love the tights xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo you look fabulous and I love those tights.
    Good luck with your History exam. I used to love this subject at school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so sweet. I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw I'v had to start my blog over and have a new url. I hope you can come and follow me again.

    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair's so amazing. Love good sheer. Good luck lovely! x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazzzinggg outfit! love everything about it, especially the way the tights match the sheer/opaque elements of the top. i know i'm raving a bit but seriously adore this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit! Love those shoes and bag :)
    xxx
    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've awarded you a best blog award :)
    http://catflicks.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-award.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! All of your comments mean a lot, and I always do my best reply to everyone xo