Thursday 2 June 2011

I would like to leave this city, this old town don't smell too pretty...








Blouse - mum, Jeans & Bag - Primark, Necklace - Matalan, Shoes - Traffic People (?) Ring - H&M, Bracelet - Gifted.

Today's outfit. I've worn most of the items before but hey, I re-wear clothes a lot what can I say.
I'd wanted a fringed bag for ages and I found this one in Primark a couple of days ago for £3(?!) such an absolute bargain, couldn't resist. I bought these shoes a few months ago when I went to London then (for some unknown reason) never wore them and they've been confined to the back of my wardrobe ever since, but I've fallen back in love with them now!

As well as being one of my favourite Oasis songs, this post title does have some relevance: I applied for my uni accommodation today! After several hours of indecisiveness/worrying, I finally settled for 'student houses' as opposed to flats, mainly because the majority of the accommodation would have cost me around £2000 a year over my maintenance loan (!!!!!) meaning i'd literally have no money for food. Even the student houses will cost me a couple of hundred over my loan which means getting a job asap will be my priority.

As well as money worries, applying for accommodation made everything seem so real! In 4 months I could be living 5 hours away from home in Bristol and I don't think I've ever been more scared/excited about anything in my life! Going to try not to worry too much yet though, I still have to get the grades first!

In the meantime i'll continue to blog as much as possible and bore you with my rambling :)

Love, fum xo

3 comments:

  1. a lovely outfit
    That bag is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing bag for £3
    I was so lucky to be able to go to college in the city I lived in, though I wish I'd have experienced halls living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    urgh you have no reason to be jealous of my hair it's so horrible, i should of never of dyed it! i've got to get the stripper to it soon.
    i love your outfit, the blouse is so pretty your mum must have good taste hehe, and those shoes are adorable too! big love for oasis and champagne supernova. also, i know it's years away from when i got to university but i've definitely decided to stay local because of the ridiculous expenses of everything. i hope you sort everything out though, bristol is lovely! if you haven't been i say go to park street in clifton, full of vintage/chic shops. what are you going to study? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! All of your comments mean a lot, and I always do my best reply to everyone xo