Monday 30 May 2011

and the award for the worst blogger goes to...

Me.

Although I do have valid excuses:
1. My laptop has been away for repair for the past 3 weeks
2. I've been up to my neck in college work and revision
3. My sister had a gorgeous baby girl on the 20th
(The last one may not seem like a good excuse but i've been way too busy taking pictures of the baby to take any of myself!)

Anyway, I'm back now and will hopefully be posting more regularly because Friday was my last ever day at college apart from exams (sob).


 Striped vest - H&M, Sheer Maxi Skirt -Republic, Scarf - Budapest, Necklace - Gifted


 I'm a bit busy so I can't write too much, but what I will say is I got this skirt for £10 down from £24.99 in the sale after wanting it for ages, result! 

Love, fum xo

p.s. my pictures would not cooperate, hence the weird, long format!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back.
    CONGRATS on finishing college and good luck with the exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you're back! aw congrats to your sister! i love your skirt and your necklace :)
    and congratulations on finishing college, good luck with the exams!
    xxx
    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! All of your comments mean a lot, and I always do my best reply to everyone xo