Thursday 28 April 2011

Hello, stranger

Blouse - gift from my mum, Shorts - Topshop via ebay, Tights - Hungarian underground shop

Firstly, i'm sorry for the huge lack of posts! I went to Hungary last Tuesday to visit my step grandma - visits to Hungary are never the greatest experience for me seeing as though a lot of Hungarians dislike black people (my step-grandma said it's because they think i'm a gypsy) so I constantly get stared at and whispered about while I'm there, but me and my mum felt like we had to go seeing as the old woman isn't at her best at the moment. But I did get these awesome tights which definitely cancels out any negativity. Anyway I got back from there on Saturday only to find out my laptop had broken due to being stood on by someone (AAAARGH!) I'm on my mum's atm as I didn't want to leave it overly long and disappoint any of my few followers! However I'm away for the weekend again as of tomorrow, but normal posting will resume as soon as I'm back.

Also sorry about the lack of pictures in this post, they all came out really bad quality and I was in a rush so didn't have time to take any more, but you can kind of get the idea from this one. I love this blouse so so much and I wear it all the time! My mum told me she wore it when she was pregnant with me (guessing it was a little tighter on her back then because i'm not sure the size of a severely pregnant lady?). Love the tights aswell, as I said up there ^ they're from this really cool tights shop in an underground station in Hungary, we have a look whenever we're over there and they have some really cool designs! I chucked a  blazer over this outfit but didn't manage to picture it, thought it looked alright.

Anyway i'll stop rambling now, thanks for looking and I shall catch up on all your lovely blogs asap!
Love, fum xo

5 comments:

  1. i love this outfit and those tights are AMAZING!! although i rarely ever buy desgin-tights because i break them straight away!
    which dress did you pick for the prom in the end?
    xxx
    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love your tights, you wear them really well - haha I wouldn't even bother picking them up, I'm definitely one of those people who wouldn't be able to pull them off! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your blog I swear, ahhh dont worry about lack of posting, people will always be coming back to check whats new LOL. Loving this outfit :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah i never knew hungarians were like that! D:

    lovely outfit though - those tights are great <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! All of your comments mean a lot, and I always do my best reply to everyone xo