Monday 18 April 2011

In need of advice!


 I've been invited to my friend's prom next month, and I need to buy a new dress for it!
Only thing is I want one that I could wear more than once because I really regretted spending loads on my year 11 prom dress which is now banished to the back of my wardrobe! So I'm going to go for a moderately cheap, versatile dress and these are the ones i've found so far but I can't decide which one I like best? I'd be really grateful for any opinions, taking note of which one would suit my figure/ skin tone the best. It'd also be great if anyone could find any other dresses that might look good!

Thanks a lot!
Love, fum xo



3 comments:

  1. I definitely think the blue dress would suit you more and blue goes with most skin tones. It's also more versatile and can me accessorised in many ways too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS DRESSES LOVE THE BLUE ONE SPECIALLY X
    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all beautiful dresses! you could wear the first one in the summer, or in winter with tights. with the last two i think the lighter shade would be nicest with your skintone, and it's a lovely summer dress you could dress up or down! :)
    xxx
    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! All of your comments mean a lot, and I always do my best reply to everyone xo