Tuesday 5 April 2011

First time for everything...




Orangey(?) blouse - Primark, Shorts - Topshop (via ebay), Belt - Dorothy Perkins, Stag Necklace - Matalan, Ring - H&M

Okay so this is my first outfit post, and as you can see the pictures aren't that great... but I got bored of trying to get the 'perfect' one (plus my i'm supposed to be doing coursework) so these will have to do I'm afraid! Anyway, this is just what I wore to college today, maybe not the best decision as I was freezing, but I must say I rather like how it came together - I'll be able to wear it minus the tights too when the weather improves.

 I picked up this blouse in the huge Primark in Bristol when I was visiting for a uni open day (eeee!) and it was £10 which I think is a total bargain seeing as though similar things are being sold elsewhere for almost twice that amount! I wouldn't normally wear this colour either as I'm usually a black/white/grey kind of girl, but recently i'm trying to experiment more and it really does make a nice change. I was also thrilled when I found these shorts on ebay, I think I got them for around £6 in the end which was such a bargain! The ring is just one from a growing collection (I love rings) and the necklace was a Christmas present from my mum, I think its rather cute.

Anyhoo, this seems like a pretty long post so I shall leave it there and prepare myself to get reeeally stressed out doing coursework / watch hollyoaks feel free to share your opinions etc.

Love fum xo

7 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, cute blouse

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is gorgeous, love the ring!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your shorts & ring!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, love that shirt!
    Try not to get too stressed out with your coursework :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this blouse! Beautiful. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! All of your comments mean a lot, and I always do my best reply to everyone xo