Thursday 7 April 2011

And there'll be sun, sun, sun





Peter pan collar tunic - Topshop, Skirt - Rare Fashion, Boots - Barratts, Necklace - Dorothy Perkins, Ring - Rhodes

My second outfit post already ; I'm on a roll! (not really a fan of the pictures again, sorryy)
This is what I wore to college today, it's actually an oufit that I wear quite often and I think it all goes together quite nicely. I love this top, when I ordered it I thought I was ordering the dark green version but realised a bit too late that it was black. Saying that, I'm actually glad I got this one because it goes with so many of my clothes and its really easy to wear. The skirt was also a really lucky buy, i'd seen it on the Topshop website a few times as Rare is a boutique brand sold through them but before buying it I though'd I'd have a look at the actual Rare Fashion Website and it was actually cheaper on there than in Topshop which I thought was a bit cheeky! (still love you topshop). I also really like the boots, I'd been looking for a pair like this for ages and then they suddenly popped up in barratts. I had to buy them in black too because i'm really indecisive but they go with pretty much everything. Annnd finally (sorry about the life story here) I got the ring on holiday in Rhodes a couple of years ago and its a bit unusual so I love it.

The weather was gorgeous today, hence the title (also gotta love Noah and the Whale), and it put me in a really good mood even though I was at college all day! I cannot wait for summer now! To top off the good mood even more I got quite a bit of work done today so I'm feeling more positive now.

Anyway I should probably stop rambling now, but thankyou for looking and I really appreciate the comments!
Love, fum xo

7 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit! You look amazing! I love that peter pan collar tunic and it looks gorgeous with that skirt! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, love this outfit.
    The top is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your Outfit! :)

    http://fashionbymara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR. SHOES !! <3 I think I'm in love with them :)
    Following you :) I live your style to much to just walk away
    XxTrayxX
    From:
    Strunglights
    &
    Pages of Tray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is lush. Love the tow shirts in your outfit posts. Look forward to seeing more of them.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love your outfit, the floral skirt is amazing! i'm currently looking for the perfect one :0p

    hope you'll enter my giveaway
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! All of your comments mean a lot, and I always do my best reply to everyone xo