Sunday 10 April 2011

Crochet tops and cherry docs






 1st oufit: Top - Ebay, Jeans - Primark, Scarf - Mum's, Brogues - Peacocks
2nd Outfit: Crochet top - Republic, Shorts - Topshop, Scarf - Charity Shop, Necklace - Ebay

Sorry for the picture overload here but I missed a few days of posting due to being pretty busy. The first outfit was what I wore to college the other day when it was warm, but not quite warm enough to wear shorts so rolled up jeans were the way to go, and the second is from this weekend when it was most definitely shorts weather! (Aaah summer). Please excuse the huge bags under my eyes but I was feeling a  bit rubbishy when I took the pictures!

I'm not going to go overboard on the outfit description this time, but what I will say is I LOVE my cherry red Dr Martens and I finally got to wear them after a bit of confusion over sizing etc (I recommend anyone buying them to get a size smaller than usual!). It might also be pretty clear that I really like crochet things at the moment, I especially love the scallop hem on the top from the first outfit!

This weekend has been one of the nicest in a long time for me. My brother came home for the weekend so we went out for a family meal at this gorgeous Lebanese restaurant on Saturday night which was really nice! (I also managed to fall down the stairs and bang my rib which wasn't so great, i'm in so much pain right now!) Then today I cooked a meal for everyone and the weather was fab again so we ate in the garden which was lovely. So yeah it was a pretty chilled out weekend for me, but you really can't beat spending time with the family!

Hope everyone else had a lovely weekend!
Love, fum xo

5 comments:

  1. I never thought I liked crochet tops. But you can pull them off :)
    XxTrayxX
    Strunglights
    &
    Pages of Tray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of Dr Martens, but they look great on you. I love crochet tops, well crochet anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cod martens look awesome !!!!
    I really wanna get them in that exact colour - I like the shiny black ones too and the floral print ones hahaha - oo the choice lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cod? LOOOOOL looks like Im dyslexic or something! I meant doc lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! All of your comments mean a lot, and I always do my best reply to everyone xo