Wednesday 13 April 2011

We mostly work to live, until we live to work...


(apparently I like this pose atm? ^)



Poncho - H&M, Leggings - River Island, Leather Jacket - Topshop via Ebay, Boots - Barratts, Bag - UO

Sorry for the total lack of posts over the past few days, once again I was swamped with coursework, but after a couple of (literally) sleepless nights I managed to get it finished and handed in today! Wish I could say I can relax now but sadly non-stop A level revision begins now... the joys.

This is what I wore to college today, not the most exciting of outfits but I quite like it and think this poncho will be perfect for warmish days later on.
This leather jacket was such a bargain, I bought it from an ebay store who sell Topshop things with minor faults for much cheaper. E.g. this jacket was around £60 instead of £120ish just because the fleece collar was missing! I'd recommend having a look here: Clearance Club. The satchel is from Urban Outfitters and I really like it. I actually put it on ebay a few months ago in a moment of madness/desperation for money but now i'm really glad it didn't sell because it goes with everything!

Anyway, not going to ramble on as I have essays to do (yes they set me homework aswell as coursework and revision waaahh!). Oh, and thankyou to the teeny group of followers that I have, means a lot :)

Love, fum xo

6 comments:

  1. Love the bag, I would've bought it ha :)
    This is a fab look, love the poncho and the leather jacket, great mixture of textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick of college taking up all my time haaa, coursework deadlines - mock exams revision revision revision -____- ahahhaa!
    ahh your soo lucky you can wear that kinda stuff to colly, at my sixth form we have to wear friggen uniform, soooo embarrassing, loving this look on you... again ! Love the fleece also :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this outfit!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! i'm loving ponchos right now :D
    xxx
    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look SO cutee! Love the outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! All of your comments mean a lot, and I always do my best reply to everyone xo